Chief Operating Officer
To co-ordinate and manage the strategic functions and operations of the department.
- Manage the provision of strategic and operational support services, including strategic and business planning, risk management and organisational performance management
- Manage the development and implementation of an integrated state of the environment reporting system and facilitate National sustainable development and greening policy processes and initiatives
- Provide outreach and strategic communications support, build and manage a positive image of the minister, deputy minister and department.
- Provide effective and sound corporate and cooperative governance and effective management of projects implemented by third parties
- Provide administrative and executive support services for the department.
- Manage and coordinate special projects and transformation programmes.